The type of decisions that a property & affairs donee can make.
The types of decisions a property & affairs donee may be authorised to make include:
- dealing with property – buying, selling, renting and mortgaging property,
- opening, closing and operating bank accounts,
- receiving dividends, income, or other financial entitlements on behalf of the donor,
- handling tax matters,
- paying the rent, mortgage repayments and household expenses,
- investing the donor’s savings, and
- purchasing a vehicle or other equipment the donor needs
The list above contains some examples of the types of decisions and actions a property & affairs donee may make but it is not a complete list.